Welcome to Critical Messaging Association
The Critical Messaging Association is the national association dedicated to representing and advancing the critical messaging industry. Formerly primarily comprised of paging carriers, today the association welcomes private paging systm operators, network carriers, related businesses, and individuals that use reliable, point-to-multi-point simulcast technology and integrated messaging solutions to deliver critical and non-critical communications.
In a crisis situation, having a reliable and efficient communications system for emergency responders and hospital personnel is often a matter of life and death. Paging and critical messaging networks utilize a proven point to multi-point protocol via simulcast technology to reinforce reliability. In addition, greater broadcast power, longer battery life, and simplicity are imperative for critical communications. Period.
Are you operating a private paging system? Feel like you are alone? Click here to see how CMA can help you.
Registration is now available for the 2016 CMA Global Summit, scheduled for September 29 & 30 at the Embassy Suites Orlando Hotel in Orlando, FL. Click here for the Summit agenda.
- Why do Doctors Still Use Pagers? Allison Bond, Resident Physician at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Congratulations to Alan Carle, Critical Alert Systems, and John Bishop, Prism-IPX Systems, elected as the new chair and co-chair of PTC.
- American Messaging Services LLC acquires five regional carriers.
- American Messaging Services LLC acquires JSM Telepage.
- Congratulations to e*Message for winning the Berlin-Brandenburg Innovation Prize 2014!
- Critical Messaging Association Appoints New Officers, Presents Award, and
Highlights Effective Use of New Technologies at Annual Convention
- Congratulations to Ted McNaught, COO, Critical Alert Systems for winning the Global Critical Messaging Industry Award.
- Welcome to our newest members, American Cellular, Inc. and Duke Energy!
- Critical Alert Successfully Lobbies Maine Legislature to Pass Bill that Removes Radio Paging Service Providers from MUSF Funding Obligations
- Critical Alert’s CommonPath™ Nurse Call Platform Named Finalist in the 2014 iAwards for Connected Health
- American Messaging Services LLC acquires Aquis Communications, Inc.
- STI Engineering wins contract for the Victorian Emergency Alerting System (EAS) upgrade
- Technology That Delivers Reliable Technology When Disaster Strikes White Paper
- Prism-IPX Introduces New Products to Meet HIPAA Compliance
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Receives Response Paging License Under New FCC Guidelines
- CMA Member Profile: Radio Communications of Virginia
- Affordable Wireless Coverage, Minimal Energy Consumption
- American Messaging Services LLC acquires Cook Telecom, Inc.
- Prism-IPX Acquires Hark Technologies
- Congratulations to Chris Jones of PageOne, for winning the 2013 Industry Recognition Award
- CMA Member Profile: STI Engineering
- CMA Member Profile: PageNet Canada
- Global Critical Messaging Association Formed by
European and American Associations Agreement
- CMA Member Profile: Midwest Paging
- Why Nothing Beats Paging for Critical Messaging (Video)
- Paging Maintains Relevance When Messages Matter Most
- Why Doctors' Pagers Still Trump Cellphones